Covering 78 acres in scenic Hendricks County, Indiana, Natural Valley Ranch is convenient to Brownsburg, Avon, Plainfield, Danville and Indianapolis. Our horses are available for 30, 60 and 90-minute guided trail rides along the banks of White Lick Creek which winds through our property. Or, if you prefer, you are welcome to bring your own horse to ride our trails!
We ride by reservation only almost every day, year-round, weather permitting.
Currently open for our Winter Hours — 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday – Friday; 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Saturday & Sunday. We are closed on some holidays including Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
All rides are weather and daylight permitting.
- Daily Trail Ride Times and Options
- 30 minute trail ride — $20 per person
- 30 minute trail ride — Shared Ride: Adult with toddler — $25
- 60 minute trail ride — $35 per person
- 90 minute trail ride — $45 per person
- 10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m., 4 p.m., 6 p.m.
- Other ride times may be available upon request
- Be sure to ask about special trail ride packages including our very popular proposal package.
Did you enjoy your trail ride with us? Be sure to show your horse and your guide your appreciation! Our horses like hugs and kisses…. our guides greatly appreciate your tips — please tip your trail guide directly.